METANOIA

Just a random thought which came to my mind after reading some lines written by a friend, so thought of putting them into words..hoping he doesnt mind!


If life was to convert a friend into lover
I would be the worst sufferer
Warmth of the friend, the comfort I gather
Parting with that, I am going farther
Congestion created, minds regretting
Mixed up emotions, I am fretting
Leave the thought, keep on repenting
Life is no more so friendly!

If life was to convert lover into a friend
It could be possible but I can't understand
Different forms into one mindset
Crowning the thought, everything's unrest
Truth and faith, hope and belief
All scattered and making me grieve
Blending two things incomparable
Life is no more so stable!

Giving the respect which the relation deserve
I guess that's why I have to conserve
Line between the two stands in question
Mending the ways will solve all the tension
Perfect if the conversion lead to a solution
A friend or lover whoever is the selection
Let it be the only one is my suggestion
Life then is wonderful in this direction!


Comments

Kaycee said…
Well well well... nicely written 2 paras, but i think there shud be a 3rd para also in the end! [:)]

Cheers,
Kaycee
Kaycee said…
that u need to think!!! [:P]
nice structure, kinda disjoint, goes wit the the theme. an optimistic third para about how even one of 'em's better thn nothin?
Shaveta said…
hey i have amended it and on u guys request, there's a third stanza :)

let me know if that answers!
Kaycee said…
Awesomeeee...!! The ending which i perhaps thought of!

Brilliant Shavs!

Cheers,
kc
S@RG@M said…
In continuation...

If only the blending suited me...
The compatibility, and the love, to be!
Why select, if its not about a choice
Its about getting both, shouldn't that be nice?
Tension is, because I find one-
Only if I merge the line, there'll be none;
Warmth of a friend, loyalty of a lover
Only I gotta understand, and I get both forever!

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA