... d day today....

well it rained here this evening and this is what i could come up with...

Its raining here like little babies cry
Its raining very cutely
I wish I could play in the rain
But I cant coz its not the time to do the same
I miss the rain and the play
I miss the time I was a child
The way I could jump and fall
Ah! I Miss my sisters right now
I am alone and its raining
What a sad day it is?
The smell of the wet sand
The rainbow in the sky
The drops falling all over me
Has caught me with this malady
Why do I have to experience this?
The feeling I am getting makes me sad
I am missing the time I had
While the wind blows and caresses my face
I am not sure if I can make through the rain
Ah! I am standing here feeling blue
Watching people move up and down
The dark clouds have filled the sky
The lightning is giving a good try
But I am alone and I am stuck
I am missing and I am lost
Oh Please anyone take me home...!!

-------------------------------------------------
cnt write anything... a lil sad....and missin everythin...

Comments

Kaycee said…
Hey!! Kya likha hain bhidu!! Ek dum mast! Even here its raining like cats and dogs!! mujhe bhi apne bachpan ke din yaaad aa gaye!

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA