5th august'2007

5th August, the first sunday of august is considered to be Friendship day, when the clock showed me 12 in the night, i started wishing my friends "happy friendship's day". I had no plans of celebrating the day because i thought i wont be able to because none of the people around here are so much into celebrating it and all. so i slept after wishing friends and got up late in the morning. though a friend of mine woke me up in the morning because we had to go for the NLU green club meeting but after dressing up, i lay down on my bed again because the meeting was at 9 and still 10 minutes were left..but to my surprise i missed the meeting and got up straight around 11 a.m. and looking at my watch, i realized that its too late now.. he he.. gave food to my fish and then was just sitting and checking mails when suddenly got a message from anushri on gtalk. she was asking about the plans for food. and i just said i will cook and hence i cooked food for me, anushri and saudamini as a token for our friendship on this day. while we were eating the food, priyanka came and i served the food to her as well. the food was really yummy as everybody was praising about it. felt nice bout people praising bout the food i cooked. :) anyways after eating and all we went for our usual work. i went to ishwarya's room to help her out with her logic monthly test tomorrow, stayed at her room for quite a long. thereafter met sargam at the tuck shop and came back to my room. sent scraps to people around the orkut who are added into my list. then decided to go downstairs for dinner and meet chanakoo and everyone but to my surprise it started raining heavily. so we planned to cook pasta and saudamini got tomatoes from the mess anyhow and called me and anushri downstairs to her room. we went and helped in making the pasta. after the pasta was cooked, we opened the fruit wine bottle as a token for our friendship. puring the wine in our wine glasses, we cheers to each other for the long life of our friendship. the time spent with these friends of mine was the best ever of my friendship days. wished vrishali in the night at 12 itself.. she would have been so happy to receive a call from me.. she called me in the evening back and we spoke for some time. mudassir had come to univ yesterday.. and he has left for jaipur today.. anyway this was a very wonderful friendship day for me today...

hey friends.. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY.. love u all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA