Trim, Shuffle and Enter

Traveling in this magical world
I am flying with ideas of a free bird
Narrating my tales to people around
I am insane yet so ably sound
In my dreams I conquered my soul
Gazing at my body, pressed against the wall
Declaring the world crazy for love
Pretence has suddenly got on my nerve
Waiting for the memory to freely expand
Storing everything to set the new trend
Coming back into the real world I stand
Trailing my voice without any helping hand
Touched i am with the stories told
Carved into the new book, not yet sold
Treasuring the newness, I behold
This new life which is not so cold
Everything untold, and emotions unknown
Feelings unearthed
Experiencing with different tones
Move ahead, sit on the throne
Filling colors in the beautiful life drawn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA