EXAM FEVER

This is how people get worked up during examz.. following is a normal conversation with a friend who is done with 4 of his final examz for the semester and still 2 more to go for him. Read the conversation below and U shall understand the fever i am talking about.. :D

a brief about the conversation. we were talking about him getting his tickets booked for going back home after his examz and i was saying that the particular train has 3 tier AC coach but he was refusing to accept that. so he was asking when did i travel in 3 tier Ac coach and catch the conversation now...

Chitwan: kabki?
this time?
me: last winters ki baba... i remember
Chitwan: acha
me: nahi re.. abhi this time m goin by car :D
5:08 PM road trip
Chitwan: haan samaan hoga na bohat
poora gharonda bas jata hai 5 saalo mein
kya karen!
me: not much now.. kahfi i have left home.. winter clothes i tuk.. abhi piche 2 trips to dehi i tuk stuff which went home
yup.. no one knows tht better than me... 8 yrs school hostel n 5 yrs tis one...
5:09 PM Chitwan: to fir car kyu? bloody show off?
hostel mein horn marti hui lekar ayegi kya?
me: nahi be... me n my bro is goin on road trip...
saste
Chitwan: tu badi mehengi hai jaise
me: kya bhade maar raha hai
examz ka fever chada hua hai kya tereko
5:10 PM Chitwan: mera daam lagane se pehle tu khud ko value kar.....
under section 14 of customs act
me: oh god...
roflol
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha
Chitwan: classify bhi ho sakti hai tu to waise
under tariff heads
me: ha ha
sahi mei
u need a break
Chitwan: sab pe alag alag duty deni banti hai bhai
me: :D

ha ha ha.. m sure u guys also enjoyed reading this :D

Comments

whahaha.....really funny!!rite something new...first of all...
secondly...i dont think anyone wud be interested to read it..
Thirdly...and lastly..i would like to thank you for considering my humour level so high tht u actually put it on ur blog!!
and yah...there is no 3 tier in tht train!!!!!
(excerpt from the chat is likely to influence and prejudice others against me..soon I shall come up with my version..exams dene de beta..tu dekh ab!
Kaycee said…
Hey Shavs,

Really interesting chat that was!
I shud say, sometimes exam fever just gets u!

@Chitwan - Buddy, I am really looking forward for your version as well...! Post it as soon as ur done with ur exams!

Both of you - All the best for the eggjams!

@Shavs - Study maadi..!

Cheers,
Kaycee

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA