Unrequited

I was sad and it rained
Gaining my strength I stayed
Inside that place which is fake
Though with him around, its all at stake
My mind and body in the rain
Wanna get drenched and ease the pain
The sound on the window glass
Its the drops or me, lets find out
Heads; I won or loose
You've go nothing but choose
Options are two and one coin
Its heads or tails, lets join
Race has begun and am behind
With the pace of tortoise I'll shine
One day
Stand in the rain and rejoice
Moments I have stolen and packed
It seems my heart is hijacked
Locked inside that box
Keys of which are lost
Not meant to be found
I am here and ably sound
Making it a lifetime, gaining extra pound
Rain or me, both standing in the ground
Yes, I'll win and stand out in the crowd
Face it, life's gonna take a you turn now
Coz, its me whose won the round
Just dont think and shout
Let the voice be very loud
Its my way of telling everyone in town
Everything is fine when its love around!


Comments

Kaycee said…
Hey! Watae coincidence! It just rained here also!!
I am borrowing your poem!
He he he...

Mast likha hain be!
Tu lawyer job chod de... be a poetess! My offer is still valid! A book full of your poems!

Cheers,
KC
Naina said…
It was a beautiful piece of literature.. with different hues of thoughts pouring in..

keep writing girl..

Cheers
The Pink Orchid
Esther said…
Nice one, My first visit here And your template is unique! :P Keep posting
Parth said…
AWESOME....yaar quite frankly i m speechless and that's no exaggaration.... :)
wonderworld said…
Dear Shaveta

We have launched site named “The Creative Wonder”, wherein we are exploring writings and creativity of variety of talented creators of wonders like you.

We came across your blog http://amazingwords.blogspot.com/wherein we were just amazed by your writings. Your sense of writing is brilliant, but we think they haven’t reached to people upto its potential.

If you join our site at http://www.thecreativewonder.com/Create-an-account.html, it would be very happy moment for us.

We would love to show your writings to the whole world if you write on our portal.

Wouldn’t you like people appreciating your creativity all around the world by commenting instead of just a bunch of known people commenting in the blog? Of course, you will.

Apart from appreciation from people in our community, you’ll also earn points for adding content and participating which you can redeem later on in exchange of prizes.

We are looking forward to have you as a part of Our Community.

We wish you be a great writer in future.

Regards,
The Creative Wonder Team

( Find us at www.thecreativewonder.com )
Shaveta said…
thanks for all ur appreciation guys... duly acknowledged!!

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA