UNTITLED

This is where it shall begin

In a strange place, with a stranger

Without knowing anyone’s intention

Yet trying to find that someone special

 

A person, I know nothing about

Love or attraction, full of doubts

Discovering him at every second

Like a story tale where I am the princess

 

Prince charming has come to my rescue

On the train and like that he flew

Catching me while I was to fly

Out in the sky, just a little high

 

Skipping a beat, my heart told me

Hold this hand and I shall be free

Inside I went to live this dream

Starring at that face, I wish to scream

 

Stronger were the arms and I was lost

Between that warmth and love, I froze

Wishing for the time to bring to a halt

To find a lock and key so that I can bolt

 

The moment I wish to never pass

Without saying a word, just have a dance

So close to the soul I touched and laughed

To the glory of oneness, without any power

 

Starting or the end, it was vast

Fading the world around me, fast and fast

Oblivious to the surroundings I danced

Complete and unifying the bodies at last

 

Detaching from the world, leaving real time

Anonymous we wander until sunshine

Following the signs, we walk

With love in our hearts on every block

 

Combining rainbows on every word we talk

Ideas shinning bright like new clothes

Wonderful it all seemed until it was

When I was left alone without any call

 

Imprinting that picture with eyes so cold

Evaporating like dew at the dawn

Back to real time, life was drawn

On papers of white with colours on board

 

Colour of hope to meet that dream again

Resigning to fate without any pain

Walking on those footsteps left in that rain

Without love, life is a horrible game!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

hmm....very intense.Is it your yearning or just figment of imagination?
;) ;)
shaveta said…
@ chitwan.. figment of imagination dear!!
Sachin Garg said…
wow!
jus realized long time i feastd on your poem and was quite a treat today..
and what else. how have you been?
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA