For my brother and Bhabhi on Raksha Bandhan :)

Something which I wrote for my dear brother and bhabhi for this raksha bandhan.. :) its welcoming kind of words for bhabhi and thoughts for my brother.. :) love u bhai n bhabhi :)

Its going to be different this time around
New member has been added, I proudly announce
Welcoming dear Bhabhi, I wanna make her feel comfortable
Paired with my brother, the couple looks wonderful
On this auspicious day as I express my happiness
I am falling short of words and expressions
My brother is my most precious possession
I love him a lot, its my only confession
With you added, love has increased
While we walk ahead, your support is needed

Its raksha bandhan today and I have come
For tying the rakhi with all my love
Brother! you are my strength when am low
Its wonderful how you hold me when I tend to fall
All these years, I may not have stayed home
But the bond between us has always been strong
I cannot thank you for anything
This word cannot be said for everything
Hope you feel the importance in my life
Without your guidance, there's no road with light
Raising a toast for the members of my family
I wish dear brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan happily!

love u dear brother!
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA