INSCRUTABLE WOE



I am entrapped inside this maze
Can anyone help me to rephrase
It’s jumbled and fully crumpled
With no sense of vector, life seems dumbbell

The time is passing with full speed
This moment is important, I believe
The decision is tough but to be taken
Even if it means that heart is left broken

Need a bandage if it will cure
The wound is not too deep, I am sure
Life is hanging on the fate’s hook
I am yet to find its solution in any book

I realize; life is like the music
I have to choose the genre and pick
The sound which sooths the inner soul
Helping me to demolish the destiny’s wall

Pick me up now, I want to stand straight
Look in the eyes of those who hate
It surely will help me to recreate
The love which is lost in all this haste!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA