SENTIENT HEART


A fable I heard few moments ago
Wondering does it really come of age
When people say I am ruled by my rage
Do they mean it’s just some hidden tale?
Hidden inside heart or mind of human beings
Unconscious mind with deep secrets, no claims
Come to think of it, I am amazed
How can the heart and mind not be same?

The princess who wants a charming prince
Is she thinking from mind to rule as a queen?
Is she ruled by the feelings which may be serene?
What drives her to dream and desire?
Both are though leading to same end
Where is the dispute then? I fail to understand

I dream about one thing this moment
My mind may want that thing to happen
Will it be my mind or heart ruling here?
Who is to win is actually a question, Consider!
The result is still going to be same
Does it matter if means are different and distinct?
Why is again the question in my mind
Isn't it the same thing in the heart?
I am back on the same dilemma at last
How can the heart and mind not be same?
One may preach practicality and be pragmatic
Other is to be blamed with emotion that are weak
If both stands on the same footing at the war
Which one should win for the other to accept defeat?

The fable is what I am reminded again
It’s funny how mind is connected with pain
Loosing all my power of analyzing, all in vain
I am again invading between my heart and brain
May be one day I can rest this controversy
For now, it’s still a question referred to a noble fairy
Let her travel to the one sitting in heaven
Until I fix some connections down here
Trying to figure out its wonderful creation
To bring harmony between heart and brain!!

Comments

Daggere O'Neil said…
we had a good time over tis.... thanks for the time that was possible for friends to share together:P

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA