SURREAL REALITY!!!


Rough and bumpy roads of life
With all the challenges on my side
I am preserving my strength for that day
Picking up pebbles to throw away
All that the destiny can do this time
Wait for me to play my chance to shine

Believing that he exists in this universe
The remote control is with him to operate
Displaying all the cards, I did not manipulate
That very luck written with chalk on destiny’s slate
And I shall fly in the direction that defines my day
With all the goodness that I can assimilate

All the lessons learnt and put aside
I am here for that moment when I will climb
The stairs, leading me to the place I am eyeing
That moment will be recorded in the history, I write
And nothing else can fill me with all the pride
Only that victory, a reason for me to survive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA