Happy Teacher's Day!!

5th September is the day for teachers. Today I am going to write about some incidents happened in the day. Started wishing my school days teachers through mail and they were glad to receive mails from me. I was kind of nostalgic when it came down to thinking about my school days, teachers day used to be celebrated with lot of fun. There used to be a small cultural program, the students used to become teachers and used to take classes on behalf of the teachers and the teachers used to act like students while few selected students imitated them in the classes. Those were the days my friend which are afresh in my mind even today.

In this university, there are no celebrations as such on teachers day but we tried our best to make this day a little special for our teachers by our own small ways we could do it with like wishing the teacher as soon as the teacher arrives in the class. There were some hilarious incidents too which happened in the day. When I wished one of my senior teachers, he replied me "Same to You". hee hee hee... the same was replied by another teacher later in the day when I'd wished him.

We requested the teachers not to teach us today and leave us but all these prays were paid no heed and the teacher went on teaching. When I wished my criminal honours teacher, he replied in his own stylish manner saying...sentiments attached to this day have no boundaries... hee hee... i think i did not understand as to why did the respected teacher stated such a comment. Later, we asked our IPR teacher to treat us with sweets. Its not that we dint ask other teachers but when we asked this teacher, surprisingly enough he asked two students to go and get sweets for the class and this is the distinctive thing which happened in the class today!!

The IPR class was really hilarious today with few of the guys trying to pretend that they are not understanding what the respective teacher was teaching in the class and infact i can say there was a mockery made out of the provisions discussed in the class.

Last class was the monthly test class for interpretation and with the failed efforts of getting it postponed, he took the books even novel from everyone and stated that the question framed in the exam is tricky and one is easy to make a mistake in it. Though I wrote the exam, I am not sure what i have written in it because I had to rush to the city for work.

Evening was marked with me cooking pakodas for myself and friends and they were yummy.....ahhh thts how i celebrated this day today... cheers!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA