UNTITLED

Just sitting in my IPR class on that day, I was listening to what my teacher was saying but just one word flew my imaginations to some other world and I started writing something and that something is what I am going to write here now....

Search, search, search
Where are you hiding?
I am looking for you
It’s Dark now
Come back home dear
Don’t trouble me so much!
I hope a miracle happens
You come and sit beside me
Talking to me, you fall asleep
Dreaming about your destiny, smiling mysteriously
Looking at you, I keep wondering
Is it me you are seeing?

Curiosity makes me ill
Wandering mind remains still
Thinking and guessing the dream
My heart stops beating
Oh! Come back to life, you seem dead
Wake up and open your eyes
Let me know you are still alive
Don’t make me loose the confidence
Confidence in you and me
Let this miracle be the reality
For me to keep breathing

Waiting, waiting, waiting,
The time is flowing hastily
Wind providing me faulty intuitions
Giving me nauseated feeling
Don’t let my trepidation be true
Worsening the situations all through
Bestow me with the green signal
I pledge to be good to you
Forgiving me of all my misdeeds
Drive back and discover me
Unfasten the grudges you hold
Acknowledging me the way I was
Not everyone is born perfect, and so is me

I am waiting for the illusion to envelope me
Releasing me from the worldly woes
Segregating me from this pain
Making me optimistic of separation
While you have departed and lost
I am still searching and waiting for the last glance
For my lamented soul to be blessed peacefully!

thats all....

Comments

Kaycee said…
Wowww!!! Truly, as ur blogpage header goes...."Amazingly.... u r!!! " Thats all i can say!
The poem is really so true to life!!! Keep blogging... and ......
Gaurav Jain said…
is it that u lost something,n u want it back?

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA