Murphy's Law Revisited....!!

Well...mi mi... the day today was damnnnnnnn crazy :) I will tell u which murphy law i am talking about.... so here I go....

  1. when I was about to leave for college today, inspite of being extra careful, my laptop bag falls down from my bed and guess what... laptop was in the bag...
  2. I reach my class and I switch on the laptop just to find that the wireless is getting connected but not working because there is no signal and another friend of mine, tells me that its not working may be because the signal power of the laptop has become weak may be because ur laptop might have fallen down. (the truth begin it did fall down in the morning and he dint know that when he said this....)
  3. I had an assignment to be submitted during the class hours today and when I finish it and go for taking the print outs, I find out that I have not done the formatting properly. (though I think I did it, but it wasn't appearing on the computer printer screen :( ....again weird)
  4. A fren of mine wanted to use my debit card to get her tickets booked and I asked her to get my debit card from my wallet. She comes back and asks for my account number but now another problem, I don't know my account number and so she had to go back to my room again which means too much of walking... (how can I be so stupid???? duh.....)
  5. I was on the verge of loosing my phone today. After the class, I left the phone under the desk space and for nearly an hour I dint look for it, but when I realised that the phone was missing, I could not find it in my room or in my friend's room and so I have to run to the academic block to search for the phone... (fortunately I got it... Thank God!!)
  6. I come to my room in the evening and switch on the electric heater (for cooking purposes) and I find out that it is not working but when I had left it in the morning in the same position, it was working perfectly fine. (mystery.... dont know how it got spoilt)
  7. Last but not the least, I receive a new room heater exactly same as that of mine which got spoilt few days back. The thing is hardly people knew that my heater wasnt working and the shocking part is that the heater was brought through a Guard Bhaiya here and when I asked him, he said some other Guard asked him to give it to me. and another stupid thing is that the heater is a new one but was not in the box. I take it and come to my room just to find out that the Heater is not even working. ha ha ha... (is It a prank??? I wonder....
so that was my crazy day today.... dude...so many things in just one day... It seriously was One HELL of a day today...........and well... "when things have to go wrong everything will go wrong......"(thats the murphy law.... lol)

Comments

*grin, murphy worded it 'If anything can go wrong, it will.'
Parth said…
nice......i m so proud of you.......
i m not the only person with goof ups in life..... :) :)

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA