There's no looking back!

For a change this time... i have title to what i wrote today...here it goes....

THERE’S NO LOOKING BACK


Starring at my reflection in the mirror
I am trying to see what’s in the rear
The story is yet to be told
But the moral is already so clear
Ahead of the fates now
I guess there’s no turning back

The sky above me is painted blue
It’s giving me the feeling so true
Walking all the way on these steps
I am wishing the time won’t flew
Almost over before it began
In the straight line, I walked again

Holding the door, I desire to open
There may be a hidden route to heaven
Playing the game of hide and seek
It’s bringing my curiosity to the peak
The hopes are attached to the mystery unsolved
Searching the keys, the shadows are absorbed

The rays of hope are keeping me still
Holding me tight, raising my will
The fear can’t deluge me this time
Stepping behind? I won’t commit this crime
Intensifying my soul
I am letting my feet to crawl

This time around, there’s no looking back
I am certainly on the right track
Loosing my self with the only try
I think I am going to fly
But oh, when I step ahead
I am afraid, there’s no looking back!

Comments

nice poetry. love the way ure write
Mihir Pandya said…
nice one. positive approach. it's not so easy to maintain such a positive approach towards life in our age group.
depression is growing everywhere. so... nice!
Unknown said…
keep it up...if u want to maintain me as ur fan...lol...but yeah... u r my poetry guru.. i cant say anything else as of now... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA