Break-Free

Reaching at a place which seems so far
Saying a little prayer coz I want the shinning star
Hoping my dreams to materialize
Climbing hard to reach at the top, I fantasize
Having joy and fun while I create the scene
This is my world for you to live in
Hold on to what I say tonight
Your patience will not go waste, just try
Listen to the wind which passes by
It will tell you how much I want to fly
Open the door and let me leave
Breathe only for those living dreams
Success or failure is part of the cream
Let me taste whichever is clean
I beseech
On the Spotless road where I trade
My dreams with the victory on the scale
Unmeasured and without any weigh
Not a mirage which I generate
Not a place where I want to stay
But in the rays of those who pray
Covering the distance left in the range
Walking with the pace not so strange
One moment of time and I hail
Scrapping the word stop from trail
This risk is already taken
Leading to failure, I am not shaken
This is not the ending, I am awake
Arriving at the stand, I start again
To reach at a place which seems to be far
But I am certain; I will get that shinning star!

Comments

Kaycee said…
Wow!! After a tiring day, I came and read this, surely I got so much of inspiration! The aspirations of every humane is written so beautifully! In our daily lives, we are so engrossed that we neglect those small things which we used to conceive as children!!
At this moment, i can just think of a title called - "Break-Free!". Wish I could be one of the Shining Star!!

Kudos Shavi....

Cheers,
KC
hope floats dosent it. and it takes you along too life is all about keeping ure eye on that distant star and following your dreams

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA