Entwining Life

While I sit on my bed in this room
Glancing back on those five years with full zoom
I thought to myself one last time
Does my soul still have that shine?
Mother and father gave all the support
Unexplainable, words are falling short
How to repay the kindness they bestow
Without any selfishness, just letting me grow

Learning the hardest rule of this life
Thinking but there's no place to hide
Emotions circling my mind completely
Making it difficult to speak openly
The faster it is, thornier
Slower, it is a failure
With time, it is going to be subtle
I'll have to be careful but hustle

Walking around this life's shore
To create footprints that will last for more
Completing the next task, standing on my door
I am going to make them proud on this floor
Of their daughter whom they care and adore
Without any reservations with full vigor
Trying my best to fulfill their dreams
While having their blessings always with me

Convicting myself
To the time which cannot be trusted
Without crumbling
I will excel before it gets tarnished
Praying to the one above in heaven
Give me strength to reach cloud seven
With that happiness, let me weave
The dream door which never sleeps!

Comments

Kaycee said…
Surely Your parents wud be proud of u dear!!! Unko yeh poem jaroor padhana!
And i liked the title too... apt for the write up!

Cheers,
KC
S@RG@M said…
hmmm.... quite self-motivating poetry here. But its all about doing... Till you're done no one cares, and once you're done, you don't care about it.... Quite a vicious circle this life is. Hunh?

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA