Tata bye..bye..

This is the moment I had been waiting till now, the time when I sit down in the classroom of National Law University and write the last exam of my Law school life. That time when we thought about our seniors passing out, it felt nostalgic but when the time is same for me, I am wondering what is the name of the feeling I can term this as... I am happy that I am leaving but on the same time, I am not feeling that very sad as well.

Besides this, even though my batch of 2009 would not have been the best batch when it comes down to unity but I am glad at the end of five years, one thing which brought the batch together at last was the chain mail started by me. In the mail, I stated in simple words, the moments of our college in a nutshell. I wanted to say give a farewell present to the whole batch and nothing better than this could cross my mind... the world of words is the best place I could express and at the same time part away with not so hurting words...

This below written is the poem which I wrote and sent to the whole batch during the last exam of our law school life....

Dedicated to the friends in Batch of 2009

On this journey of our life
We meet many people who pass by
Keeping their memories intact with us
Leaving with pain, it surely hurts
Sometimes remembering the days we have had
While sitting together day and nights on chats
Recalling those times when we cried
Out of joy or sadness
Having fun in all the situations not so alike

Five years passed on this land of sand
Sitting on this desk and giving the tests
Troubling the teachers to leave the class
Roaming in the campus without any task
Falling into trouble and chasing the luck
Never regretting even after paying huge buck
Seasons passed and semesters changed
Struggling for the grades, it was huge pain
Preparing for those exams without any lights
We managed to read even on those nights

Leaving from this place
Not to return even after the break
Wondering when the time flew
Disappearing in the mist
Without leaving any clue
Time is running away incredibly fast
Trailing behind us is unforgettable past
Within few moments we all will depart
Taking with us all the memories in our heart!


reading these few lines, few people got tears in the eyes, some appreciated and some cried.. well in the end, this is the part and parcel of everyone's life!!!

Comments

Kaycee said…
Very well written poem which for me is a perfect farewell gift any batch can get!
Keep rocking!

New chapter in your life awaits you... so P.T.O :)

Cheers,
Kaycee
wow...amazing poem!!
yes the college life leaves so many memories, a person cherishes always!!

will contact you next year when i pass out..mere batch ke liye likh diyo pls ;)
S@RG@M said…
Nostalgic... You'll understand the true meaning of this poem after some years, when looking back at time it would make you remember everyday of your time spent in Univ... Good, bad, and even times you won't remember now.

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA