For you Dear Brother!!

hellas.. Well I wrote this one on the rakshabandhan day but did not get time to put it up here.. now that I have..read on.. :)

Dear Brother
I Know you'll always be there

With high waves moving up & down
There's one person whose always around
Holding me if I tend to fall
Showing me the right way to walk on
With his guidance and experience
Life's been full of happiness
Walking ahead & clearing the path
He's been the light
When the tunnel was fully dark
Supporting me at every step without fail
He's been my strength to win any race
While I climb this ladder
I've no fear even if I stumble
Unconditionally he'll be standing below
With his protective layer around me
Helping me to reach at the top
Turning every rock into bed of roses
Making me learn without any pauses
The easy and hard way of life
Silently staying present by my side
Today I've got an excuse to say
Nothing different yet it is a special day
I Love you dear brother
Today, Tomorrow and always
Happy Rakshabandhan Day!!

Comments

wow :) what could be a better gift from a sister...

senti kar diya hoga tune to bhai ko!!nonetheless..its a priceless possession for him. :)
Shaveta said…
thanks chitwan.. i am sure if ur sister would have written something similar u wld have felt the same.. thanks for the appreciation anyways!

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA