Untitled


If not now then when
I request you not to pretend
My heart cannot follow the trend
Take care of it, its in your hand

Dreaming about what, can't find out
Want something to happen sooner now
Take right turn or go left
I'll still have to move ahead
There's no stop, where to stand?
Where to find you on this land?
Round and round, seems everything around
Where is the straight line, please tell me now

Have I covered the distance?
If yes, then where do you stand?
Tell me the place where I can find
Only thing I've been walking behind

Encounter me while I follow
Give me pain, I can swallow
I am waiting but still walking
To reach that place I am dreaming

If not now then when
I am not frozen yet
Waiting for you to melt
Taking care of my steps till then
Hoping against hope I guess
I am sure you'll greet me with success!

Comments

S@RG@M said…
Suggested Title- The Pilgrim.

I loved this line Shavii...

"Tell me the place where I can find
Only thing I've been walking behind"

As if you're walking, trying to find something... Where? How? When? You got no idea, but have the faith, and thats what is energizing you to keep looking for your final goal...
this is exactly the position am in at present...
thanks for penning this down.
Rakesh said…
yes you will be greeted with success :) !
Shaveta said…
@ sargam, thanks for the suggestion. title seems appropriate and is duly accepted! :)

@ chitwan, lifes like that, just move on!

@ajay, m sure it will

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA