NEVER SO REAL




I feel blind even though I can perceive the brightness in here
Is it the inner me or the day has turned so gloomy?
I am looking around to find a familiar face
All in vain, there is no sound and no trace
I don’t know why I am feeling so
But not everything can be said in words
Sometimes the heart needs to know
It’s still beating with full flow
The memories are haunting me I guess
Should I laugh or cry? I am perplexed
Suffocated already, I feel like running
Into those arms or just keep on dreaming
Don’t want to wake up all alone in the morning
The mirror laughs at me when it sees me weeping
I guess it’s time which can heal the wound I have
Because person who’s gone never comes back
I wish I never forget what it used to be
This soul needs to just live with it!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA