must read..

when i sent this latest poem of mine to few of muh frenz...they choose to reply me back in this way...one was a very cute way of replyin and the other was awesome...awesome in the sense i cldnt stop laughin at all...roflol....i was completely rollin on d floor....and imagine this second reply was by the same person about whom i already wrote..(hint..d one i think is d funniest guy accordin to me but not accordin to him) and the first reply was by a sweet fren of mine.."Varun"

varun's reply...

Close your eyes you will find a way
Recall your goal you will not go astray
Look around you, you will find someone there
you are not alone for i m there

Close your eyes you will find a way
there is eternity in the silence just pray
silence talks but you fail to interpret
for it speaks that there is a goal for you which you have to strut

Close your eyes you will find a way
for things lost shows new path by the way

Hold on, you hear a silent drop?
open your window its the rain

rain depicting not the sorrow
rain saying not abt the pain
its the rain which gives birth to new flowers
its the rain which gives rise to new colors

You leave only to come back
back i say, not to sorrow but to happiness
you go away only to take a break
life dosen't stop at one loss
it teaches many things and it has its way

Walk i say but don't run
for walking helps not only to the fat tummies but heldup brains
walk i say but don't forget your past, take a break
and don't make it fast..



and this was vikram's.........

first para
its hard to find the way duh I know I forgot!
well since no ones here I am obviously alone
folding truth? I don’t know if big or small but can you do that?
well its hard to pray since I have to find out how to bend truth
this silence around me
talk to me (but I dint know silence talks)
I don’t have any initiative to speak
I am trying to broadcast my memory
I guess I have lost it….
was it worth it?



any other suggests or comments are always welcome!!!

Comments

Kaycee said…
Hey,
Really hilarious replies re!
No wonder you might have rolled on to the floor with laughter!
Hahahaha...
Shaveta said…
yes kc...i was laughin my way out badly!!

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA