untitled...

i dont know what made me write these lines but believe me these are from the bottom of muh heart ...i dont know whether i have been able to express what i really wanted to express but sometimes it happens that u cnt write wht u really feel like..u just dont find right words on the right time...but anyways this is muh creation n i like it what i do..
i tried jotting down and it came out as followin...


Its hard to find the way
I am all on my own to stay
Unfolding the biggest truth
I am finding it hard even to pray
This silence all around me
Talks to me now
But I find no reason to speak
Trying to cast my memory back there
I understand its all gone away
Do I want it back??

Hold on, I hear a silent drop
Am I crying?
Are my eyes paining?
Is it my tear or the rain falling?
I dont want to know
I pack my luggage
To leave and go away
To a place I have never been before
To fly in the open space
Discerning, I decide to walk on...
Walk on with the smile on my face
Walk on to the highest mountain and pray
Walk on with the strength I never had
Walk on with the silence beside me
Walk on till Eternity!


anyways thats all..i do believe everythin is illusion so may be i am Illusory!!!

Comments

G. Siva Shankar said…
2 posts in 2 days....now whos influencing who ?

R u really packed and goin away ?? :D
Shaveta said…
ahem ahem...its mutual u c!!

well in a way yeah i am packed n i have gone away!!

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA