Of frost or fire?

Warm memories and winters
Perfect Combination is it? I wonder
The cold air when touches your face
Blocks the nose and eyes haze
You look around to find the sun rays
Hidden somewhere, trying to find out the ways
Where and how can it display?
That warmth it carries with it always

Looking around desperately for something warm
Soothing it shall be without taking any loan
When suddenly it clinches and you return
Unconsciously I smile thinking its my turn
You look around to find the blocked way
Unclogging the mind to peacefully fly away
Where and how can it be found?
Those thoughts which are always abound

Ah! you bring that joy to me all the time
Except that, nothing is left behind
Slightly you come and squeeze
All the warmth all over me
For I need you to hold onto me
Until the winters last and I sleep!

Comments

Kaycee said…
Delhi kii Sardeee main toh aise poems likhna is a tribute to the winters there!
Jokes apart, Your each poem is philosophically rich...! Title bhi mast socha hain tune toh!!!

Keep writing more!

Cheers,
KC

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA