UNTITLED

I don't know if its right for me to stay
I don't know if I am walking straight
I don't know if this will take me to the right place
I dont know if anything can be said "wrong"
And I dont know if I know what "right" is
All I know right now is that am here
And if this means I have to move away
I need a reason not to stroll away

If only I knew
My heart and mind
Without taking any clue
With closed eyes and hand cuffed
I could pick and choose
This moment to stay so true
To let my senses know, i flew
Into the world of dreams with you

If i could then i would
Stand on the highest peak
Move with the highest pace
Travel faster than the light's speed
And do everything I possibly could
And let you know that its you
Its your touch which is needed
For these eyes to keep looking through

Your presence or absence
Dont know if it makes any difference
The only perfume which I can sense
Its the thought, thats the only essence
Stay in my words forever, I pray
Until the end takes all of me away
Leaving behind you so that you stay
For this soul to survive forever this way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA