Ordeal

Hey fellas, I know its been ages I posted on my blog! Well this is one of the recent's I wrote. I know you may consider it depressing sorts like always but may be there is ray of hope in there somewhere, letz see how u interpret it!

with this New year beginning, I thought letz start posting again! so here its goes..


ORDEAL

Been long that I sat down to write
Why? is not the question on my mind
Playing hide and seek for a while
Destiny is making me feel all white
No colours are perceived by my eyes
Wondering, have I gone blind?

Pinch me and I may not feel the pain
Shout at me and it may be all in vain
Sitting beside me, I may not be visible
Talking with me, you may not get any answers
No feelings are generated by my mind
Wondering, have I gone cold inside?

Guess the wind has been blowing too hard
It made me loose my direction from very start
Where's everyone gone leaving me apart?
Am I still living? I ask my heart!
No answers are given by the soul
Wondering, have I gone out of control?

Come! Rescue me from this jungle
I am lost inside this weird triangle
Can you hold me and show me the way?
I am waiting for you to take me away
Where no one can see me breathe
Wondering, have I already reached that place???

Comments

Kaycee said…
kuch jyada senti bhara poem hain!!! but still cud easily connect to it! Title ke baaare main sochte hain!

Classes kab legi mera on poem writing!

Cheers,
KC
@k@nk$h@ said…
loved ur thought process :)

Popular posts from this blog

Weird Adventurous trip

Life's Zugzwang

Valentines day and RAM SENA